November’s all about studying for upcoming finals to be honest…
We went to 18chefs to have a celebratory lunch because Tung finished her exams! I haven’t been there in a long time and was craving their baked rice. But as always, it’s too big a portion to finish!
Another month, another dimsum brunch 🙂 An old friend of my grandparents, Ann, came to Singapore from the UK to visit her grandchildren, and we brought her out for some good old dimsum for brunch at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant! Yummy food is the best way to start a day.
We took a walk round Turf City and got to PasarBella, where we saw the cutest macarons!!! The entire market was really interesting, a pity we didn’t get to walk the entire market!
- Cab selfie on my way to collect my new passport. Ready for Australia!!
- KFC meal with Yibo after a day of studying and working. A disappointing meal though, the iconic fried chicken and cheese fries are no longer the same 🙁
- Steamboat dinner at home on a Sunday night with the family and Yibo 🙂 A really hearty meal!
- Stay-home days are accompanied by take-home lunches bought home by daddy :’)
- Pizza makes Reading Week all better hehe 😛
- Late study nights completed with hot tea, good music, and a boring textbook pfft
- My wallowing-in-self-pity Snapchat after my first paper hahaha