*I couldn’t be bothered for a proper monthly update*
Finally getting into the pool for a swim after god knows how many years! It was a refreshing date for us both haha.
- Ice-cream together with the team: Dark chocolate gelato hehe
- Celebrated end of finals together and taking our group photo in front of the Christmas lights 🙂
- First time in Kbox after years with the family and wow it’s so hip now hahaha
- Brunch time at Toast Box with my family before our Kbox session
- Mum trying to clear out her fridge of salmon before we go overseas
- Another fast food my mum prepares for dinner: Putting tomatoes and salmon into the rice cooker and cook the rice together with it, and then mix it together!
- Nothing makes me happier: A jar of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies my mum brought back!
- Enormous platter at Brotzeit: The BROTZEITPLATTE. Sausages, pork knuckle, and pork schnitzels. Way too much for Devika, Yibo and I but it was so good though 🙂
- Airplane food. I need the Asian food fix to get me through hahaha.
- First day in Melbourne #ootd
- Sun was way too bright for us to open my eyes. Thank goodness for shades.
- Selfies in the park
- Happy with our ice lollies after roasting in the 40 degree heat omg. They were called Life Savers #accurate
- Little Tung following me around as I gather shots
- We found this Asian restaurant in Robe, Australia past 8pm at night, so thankful to be able to get some comfort food so late haha
- Morning selfies before getting on the road
- Bought chocolate chip muffins for the road when we wanted a snack heh
- Was very amused with how small my feet looked through my wide angle lens lol
- Very festive looking pizza shop in Kangaroo Island where we ordered a SUPER sized pizza for lunch!
- Maggie mee as our dinner. Yay for instant noodles when in a foreign land LOL.
- Prata for supper after watching Star Wars with Daddy and the sisters while mum was overseas
- With my DHSBT family back at this year’s chalet. Felt so so old lolol.
- Sending Gerald off on NYE with the gang