The month of January has simply flew by and I’m glad to say it was fun-filled with happy memories as I looked back. Happy first three weeks into my final semester of university, and also looks like I’ve spent much time with the boy this month.
- Lift selfies after my yoga session and getting my healthy takeaway lunch 😛
- Prawning with the cousins and plus-ones, and other friends on a Friday night
- Letting yb use my Mac for a while since his laptop died. After he got me a waffle from Deck heh.
- To commemorate the $132 I spent on buying two psychology textbooks + online access codes to learning portals. #daylightrobbery
- Finally got to watch Bel play the harp after so long!
- The pretty girl after her performance with her sunflowers from us heh.
- Relaxed mornings because I woke up on time.
- Happy selfies with Yb after disturbing him in hall hahaha, looking shag as hell.
- Friday selfies because…Friday? TGIF!
- Helping out at Brenda’s FSP event, food-tasting for workers at Tuas! Yes freaking Tuas LOL.
- Completely all out with our food!
- Late night studying, reading my expensive psych textbook (yes I won’t shut up about the price)
- Happy selfies before leaving the house for dinner
- Menya Musashi for dinner with my favourite girls. Ramen *-* Also got 2x the size with Bel hehe.
- Supporting Yb and TH at their IHG finals. Got to take a photo to commemorate.
- New shoes Mum bought me from Korea.
- My sneaky Friday selfie again.
- And my #ootd 🙂
- Friday is waffle day, having fresh waffles from Deck to curb the hunger during lectures!
- Fridays are also rainy days, and thank goodness I got a ride from my mum.
- Opened our sun roof (or in this case, rain roof)
Going forward to welcome February, starting with career fair, then much awaited Chinese New Year festivities, and getting a hang of all the assignments and workload about to come!