I know February is the shortest month of the year, and yet I found it so damn long and jam-packed. And how I have so many photos this month. Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day were the highlights of last month, and wow I can’t believe it all went by so quickly.
- #ootd, happy first day of February!
- Met with pretty skies on my way home
- Old school swings
- On a photo frenzy one afternoon
- #ootd once again, my favourite printed top – perfect for exam days LOL
- My shadow (self)
- Trying to start a trend here hahaha
- Anddd the start of the CNY feasting: Steamboat is my favourite *-*
- Walking the many dogs Brenda had over for dog-sitting during CNY eve
- Car selfies while on the way to more visiting
- Dressed all in white for CNY this year. Haha practicing to be each other’s bridesmaids 😛
- Sluggish outfit for sluggish school days~
- Gloomy skies for gloomy feels~
- Took this while parked outside TH, after setting up Yb’s room for Vday
- Enjoying my favourite CNY snack – sinful bak kwa
- And then acting cool in the mirror
- Dessert platter at Kuishin-Bo *-*
- Vday selfie because it’s mandatory on Vday HAHA
- Taking pictures of my roses because they wither fast and it’s mandatory to take pictures before they do :’)
- Waiting in the car for Yibo before I chauffeured Yibo back to hall to see what I did to his room
- To capture all the glory from the start of the day before school work drowns me
- Cute letter boxes against a trusty red brick wall at my workplace 🙂
- You might be sick of this background but this is the only mirror in my house that has good lighting
- Meeting the girls for a quick lunch catch-up 🙂
- Having neither pies nor coffee at Pies & Coffee
- While waiting for the bus under the sweltering heat at the bus stop
- Successfully helped Yibo’s hall friends surprise him on his birthday LOL the room now looks ridiculous
- Happy with my new denim skirt hehe. ASOS hauls whoop.
It pours almost every Friday as I make my way home after my lecture at 6pm, and I loved how the car lights look behind the wet windows.
- Going for a CNY gathering at my mum’s friend’s place
- Sending Bel off for her exchange at Poland! 3 of us left now.
- Pretty view of MBS from the restaurant where I had dinner with Yb’s family
- Massive pizza at Peperoni Pizza at Suntec with the CNM peeps :’) XXL pizza wowz
- Not full attendance but we still had a great time, till next time~
- Selfie with my NUS hall tee that Yibo ordered for me LOL
Study date with Yibo at his place. The condo looks like a freaking holiday resort. Such serenity. Everywhere I looked was a photo opportunity. I took more than six but six will have to do.
Let’s take on March.