July was another full month of #unemployment for me. Thinking back, I hardly did anything.
- Looking up at the CBD
- Bread face?
- Having Udders for the first time hahaha oops
- Buying new badminton shoes from Decathlon – pretty and cheap!
- Buying a plastic dart board for us to play it at home hehe
- Night view of the PIE
- Having two lunches at the CIA over a week – It’s the Culinary Institute of America at Temasek Poly btw hahaha
- Korean Bibimbap and Japanese Tonkatsu Don!
- Invitation cards for the NUS Commencement Day
- A little ‘bouquet’ the sisters got me for graduation
- Big chocolate sundaes from Swensons!
- Tung the Smurf?
- Finally eating the salmon we bought from Copenhagen! It flew a long way 🙂
- Limited edition Euro 2016 bottle!
- Korean tteokbokki with ramen SO YUMSSS
- Korean style pork that kinda looks like worms in the picture o.o (it’s onions guys)
- Meeting up with the primary school peeps
- Wall patterns
- White x blue coordinates
- At the bus stop waiting
- IKEA runs with the parents to find new furniture
- Continued IKEA runs
- Also a wonderful lighted mirror which I wantttt
- Cheap and good Korean BBQ after a long day. YUMMY.
- Spaghetti with more salmon bought from Copenhagen hehe
- Getting a rare llaollao fix with Sarah & Renee
- Amazing night view from Yb’s house
- Unemployment means I do house chores …
- Brown rice + salmon fillet. Healthy or what? #actuallyoverate
- Another IKEA run the next week.
- Featuring the sister looking way comfy on a hanging mattress
- Snapchat filters ftw
- Must-haves when at IKEA: Soft serve and hotdogs!
- And meatballsssssss teehee
- Finally meeting in full strength after Tzelin got back from Taiwan
- Late night dinner with Burger King (got a sore throat now -_-)
- Attending my first event doing event coverage!
- The Jr. NBA open clinics in Singapore at Sengkang Sports Hall
But some days I really soaked in all the freedom I had – sleeping in without a care in the world, lazing in bed, watching dramas all day long, and focusing on my blog content. It was such a good break. Anyway people always say enjoy the freedom before work starts right?
That being said, I start work today! As a full-timer, but on a short-term basis. Better than nothing right? Most importantly, it’s a writer role and it’s what I’ve been looking for. Exciting stuff for the month ahead. Looking forward to new experiences!