How surreal that a month has gone by so quickly and I’ve been working at my new job for a whole month!
- Down for an GetActive Singapore event at the Marina Bay area. Have you heard of Zuu Fitness?
- Extreme right: An eye-roll to reply my sister on Snapchat lol
- Switched up our bedrooms recently. Fairy lights, comfy bed and me time. *-*
- Up early on a Sunday for a GetActive event at TUAS. Madness.
- My first salad day with the girls in the office. #peerpressure It was good tho.
- Middle: Decorating my own pancake at Slappy Cakes!
- Exploring the grounds at Sentosa on National Day
- Always wanted to get a picture of the giant banner outside the office
- My favourite ramen at Menya Musashi. YUMS.
- Gelato for dessert. Yay for free food hahaha.
- My favourite Snapchat filter to make my morning face better
- Salad day once again omg. Thankful for cheap Cold Storage salads.
- TGIF at East Coast Village with Yb’s friends
- Our yummy feast at ECP!
- Stingray, chicken wings, coconut juice, carrot cake, hokkien mee, beef noodles. Whaaaat?
- Rewarding myself with a gelato ice-cream + waffle after a morning shoot sweating under the sun
- Enjoying some well-deserved down time
- Up early on another Sunday morning for #werk
- The Marina Bay skyline at its best on a Sunday morning.
- Sunday badminton – weekly routine
- Dinner time
- Trying The Saladbox for the first time. #amazing (what’s happening to me lol)
- Playing with snapchat filters until I spotted the sis behind me
- Look who I called over so I didn’t need to leave the house
- Feat. awesome lighting in my room (Y)
- Look who’s ignoring me while reading Yahoo! news
- Lee Chong Wei will always be a hero in my heart no matter the result :’)
- Rainbow cake for birthday celebration in the office #cakegoals
- All the ceiling decor for Singapore Night Festival
- Morning mirror selfie
- Really sinful lunch with the colleagues. Indo food, so good.
- How my tiny workspace looks like hahaha.
- SALAD DAY – expect lots of salad pictures in the coming months
- What are we filming? 😮
- Idk what’s that face for honestly
- #SALAD – are you sick of it yet
It has really been an interesting month so far since I’ve been trying to get used to the work culture, the working life, and also all the work that has been assigned to me so far. It’s challenging, but yet rewarding – plus since I’m fresh out of university, everything has just been interesting and exciting to me so far (hehe)!
One month in and I remain excited for more work experience and exposure coming my way! 🙂